Learn About Loans

Financial aid comes in many forms, including scholarships, grants, federal work-study, and student loans. The financial aid administrator at your college will determine your financial aid award package. The award package is based on information you submit on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which is available at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Please visit your local high school counselor or college financial aid office for more information or call 1-800-4FedAid.