Types of Financial Aid


Federal Work-Study

Through the Federal Work-Study Program you can earn money to pay for college.

  • The Federal Work-Study Program is administered through selected colleges. You must have financial need.
  • Earn at least the federal minimum wage—and you don’t have to report work-study earnings on the FAFSA.
  • Speak to your financial aid office about the available work-study program.
  • The amount of your award will depend on how early you apply, your financial need and your college’s work-study funds.
© Copyright 2024 - CalEd Foundation. All Rights Reserved